The Lupus Book by Dr. Daniel Wallace

Go down

The Lupus Book by Dr. Daniel Wallace Empty The Lupus Book by Dr. Daniel Wallace

Post by AbsolutelyFab on Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:37 am

You may already be aware, but the 4th addition is being released on Dec. 2nd, 2008. bounce I just went online to order mine...but it turned into a "pre-order" for the newer version.

Beth Smile
AbsolutelyFab
AbsolutelyFab
Admin

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Lupus Book by Dr. Daniel Wallace Empty Re: The Lupus Book by Dr. Daniel Wallace

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:16 am

Hi Beth,

Thanks for the info on the book. I just received it last week, the 3rd edition. If I had known sooner, I would have waited but I imagine the basic information is the same, I hope. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

The Lupus Book by Dr. Daniel Wallace Empty Re: The Lupus Book by Dr. Daniel Wallace

Post by kking on Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:01 am

Just recieved the book today, Amazon.com 2nd edition : $.75 for the book, $3.99 shipping, total = $4.74 I am soooo glad I got it! Thanks to all of you who suggested it. I have been sitting reading/learning ever since I got home from work.
I know its the 2nd ed. but hey!, any info is better than none, and it seems to be full of great info!
eh, Now I know why I got it so cheap!
kking
kking

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by californiacat on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:51 am

Hi All.....Well I have the 1st edition and I am sure that that then 4th edition is more "current" but I bet the basics are the same so I will just stick with this one!!!!! affraid

californiacat

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down