Happy Holidays

Go down

Happy Holidays

Post by yardman417 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:10 pm

Hello Ladies, and guys if theres one around i don't know about Laughing

I just wanted to take the time to wish all of you A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON, from my family to yours Very Happy and that y'all mean alot to me and my life with the wolf. Before i found you all i was learning all this on my own,with the help of my great drs, but this way is more special to me. You all were like a early Christmas present to me Very Happy .

My wife is a little jealous of y'all some times ,but she understand too Very Happy what wife wouldn't be jealous with her hubby spending alot of time with a bunch of ladies Very Happy Plus i hide all my guns Laughing

Again HAPPY HOLIDAYS from the McDaniel family

flower flower flower from the yardman
Take care, be safe, and well

Ray

Last edited by yardman417 on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : did not want to offend anyone)
yardman417

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Holidays

Post by socalmonica on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:14 am

Thanks Ray! Happy Holidays To you and to everyone. We celebrate Christmas so Merry Christmas to all but if you celebrate something different, I hope not to offend, happy holidays to you. I hope everyone stays warm and rested this holiday season. Keep yourselves well my friends and enjoy yourselves and your families this next couple of weeks.

love to all!

Monica

socalmonica

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christines555 on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:49 am

Hi Everybody,

Tis the season....to say Happy Holidays to all and to all a good night!! I am grateful to have met you all, and you all make my life better (this includes you, Barb!). Wishing you love, peace and joy this holiday season for a Happy and Healthy New Year!!
rendeer rendeer rendeer

Love with XXX and OOO,

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileysmom on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:20 am

I too would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas! santa You all have been so supportive of me these last few months I want to thank you very much.

2008 has been a very rough year for me and I'm sure for many of you as well health wise. I would like to extend a wish to each and everyone of you and your families for a Very Happy and Healthy 2009! rendeer

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Melissa

Rileysmom

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:04 am

Hi Everyone:

I would, also, like to thank everyone for being supportive. We are like family. I appreciate being able to communicate with you all about our health problems and other issues.

So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. rendeer
Poppy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down