Living with Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So very sore......

4 posters

Go down

So very sore...... Empty So very sore......

Post by Jenny Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Today has been the very first day since my move here that I have had a day where I have felt SO VERY sore. I cannot think of anything that may have brought this on other than one of two reasons or maybe both......the stress with Elizabeth moving away to her boyfriend( a drive for me now of about 10 hours), or the continual rain we have had recently (if this is the cause it is the first time I can accuse the weather) or a combination of both.......

Who knows....hopefully, it will settle soon.....

Thanks for letting me waffle.... Smile
Jenny
Jenny

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

So very sore...... Empty Re: So very sore......

Post by socalmonica Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:58 pm

Sometimes I wake up where I am like that too and I can't think of anything that causes it physically, like a workout, but it sure feels like that. For me, it eventually goes away.

Monica

socalmonica

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by yardman417 Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:46 pm

The weather really effects me alot!! But there are times that i know its not that, and its something else that has been going on or something i've been doing. Sometime i can do things that at the time dosen't seem to effect me at all at the time 'but a few days later (ouch) gas guage is on empty!!

Take care
flower Ray
yardman417
yardman417

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by maidmaz Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:45 pm

Hi Jenny,

I'm sorry to here you are in a bit of pain No I'd say that the last 6/8 weeks have caught up with you, which unfortunately it always does with us! There have been times I've thought I have escaped the fallout from overdoing it but then I will wake up in incredible pain and I know I'm paying for overdoing it pale !!!! I just try to listen to my body and take it easy for a few days and usually come good. I hope you come good too sooner rather than later!

Take Care
Love and Hugs
xxxMaz I love you
maidmaz
maidmaz
Admin

Number of posts : 142

https://livingwithlupus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:33 am

Thank you SO much. The pain did lessen with a ton of pain relief, sleep and after a day where I was whacked, repeat of the drugs and sleep and I am 90% now.

Then again, the rain and cold has settled and I have heard from Elizabeth (albeit txt messages). I seem to find my hands ache terribly, then the inner aspects of my elbows feel as though there are hot knives poking in, then the rest of me feels it.....all in a matter of a couple of hours. pale pale pale

I am much better today.

Again, thanks heaps for your respnse and 'this, too, will pass'.... feelings.

I think I will be drug up next time my hands and elbows begin to feel odd and then maybe I can beat the mongrel pain....
Jenny
Jenny

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maidmaz Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:11 am

Hi Jenny,

In the last 36hrs the weather down here has gone from beautiful spring like days and cold nights to wintry days and nights and my body knows it No and like you it's usually my hands, elbows, toes and ankles that tell me the weather is changing! Sometimes it's my whole body, I had a nap yesterday afternoon and woke up feeling like I had been run over by a truck pale !!! Of course it doesn't help that I have Upper Resp Track Infection and then got Gastro on top of that......as I said yesterday on Facebook.....Lupus Sucks Mad !!

You are right "This too will pass!" sooner rather than later I hope!

Keep those pain killers up and get plenty of rest!

Take Care
Love and Hugs
xxxMaz I love you
maidmaz
maidmaz
Admin

Number of posts : 142

https://livingwithlupus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum