Living with Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is everyone?

3 posters

Go down

How is everyone? Empty How is everyone?

Post by Melody297 Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Been a while since I have been on..!! How is everyone feeling these days? Im ready for some warm weather.
This cold stuff plays havoic on my body!!!
everyone take care

Melody

Melody297

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

How is everyone? Empty Re: How is everyone?

Post by socalmonica Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Hi Melody, I hear ya with the warm weather. Of course, I don't have it as cold as you do but I still like it warmer. How is everyone? Icon_biggrin I am actually feeling better lately. I have a new doc and he switched my med to Imuran from the mtx and I seem to be doing better on it. I was taking the mtx shots and I like not having to take the shots anymore. I know I could have taken the mtx pills. My liver tests were really high from the mtx which is one reason he switched me to the Imuran, that and the fact that he didn't like that I was taking 3 shots a week because it made me nauseas. He said Imuran was a little less invasive on the organs. So far so good. I haven't gotten nauseas on it either. I have been on it since the week after Christmas. I am very tired and napping a lot. Don't know if that is related to it. Could just be the lupus. Other than that I feel pretty good. We have had pretty good weather this weekend. Been nice and sunny. Especially since we had so much rain. So different for us. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. The board has been so quiet.

socalmonica

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CHUCKX53 Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:58 am

Well, after being baked baked by the hottest summer in 22 years in my area, I'm ready for some cool stuff now.

I was all set to move to the far north woods after this round. A nice cabin in the wilderness.

Baked or Frozen ? It's all uncomfortable. I long for the good-ole-days when the weather didn't seem so extreme.
CHUCKX53
CHUCKX53

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody297 Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:12 pm

I rather be baked Chuck......don't like the cold Very Happy

Melody297

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum