Living with Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technical Problems

2 posters

Go down

Technical Problems Empty Technical Problems

Post by maidmaz Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:06 pm

Hi Everyone,

Barb has mentioned a few strange goings on on the boards scratch I know there are some posts missing from Beth's post on Ribcage pain, they have just completely dissapeared and I can't find them affraid So I have reposted and those of you who had also posted there may like to also repost. Barb also mentioned some strange things going on with the dates, I haven't seen this for myself, so I have no answers for that confused

If anyone notices any "strange" goings on please post under this thread and I will look into it and see what I can do flower

Thanks
Take Care
Love and Hugs
xxxMaz I love you
maidmaz
maidmaz
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-09-04

https://livingwithlupus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Technical Problems Empty Re: Technical Problems

Post by maidmaz Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:14 am

Hi All,

I have been in contact with the people who run these forums and apparently it is a glitch that all of the forums have experienced! They are working on fixing the problems! I will keep you posted! sunny

Take Care
Love and Hugs
xxxMaz I love you
maidmaz
maidmaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:15 am

Thanks, Maz. I just posted under Miscellaneous Topics and I went to send it and nothing showed up. I redid the post and when I looked I noticed Poppy was sending a post around the same time. This happened to me before. It seems like if two people post at the same time only one will show up and the other one is in outerspace. I usually lose! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by maidmaz Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:42 pm

Hi Chris,

If someone is posting at the same time as you, a message should alert you! I will check the settings and see what I can do. If it keeps happening let me know.

Take Care
Love and Hugs
xxxMaz I love you
maidmaz
maidmaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:39 pm

You know, last night when I was posting a message, I did receive a message & it showed me Chris' message and gave me the option to edit mine, right there. So, after I sent the message, Chris' showed up before mine. alien
Poppy
Poppy

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum