Living with Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unhappy and so low

+2
Poppy
orange294
6 posters

Go down

unhappy and so low Empty unhappy and so low

Post by orange294 Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:02 am

i,m so sorry to bother you again but my mood is getting worse i just feel as though its taken over my life now im crying all the time i hate feeling like this but i dont know wat to do i just feel my dr doesnt want to know now i left a message for her to phone me but she didnt so i sat there and kept buring my hand with a cig i,ve stopped talking to my good friend ray because i,m soooooo low Crying or Very sad plz help i dont know who to turn too no more debbie xxxx

orange294

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

unhappy and so low Empty Re: unhappy and so low

Post by Poppy Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:39 am

Hi Debbie:

Please know that we all are here for you. Debbie, you are an important person here in this world and need to know we care about you.

Please respect yourself and don't injure yourself - you are going through a terrible time right now but YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS. We can help you.

I'm glad you are reaching out to us. You need to be patient - I know it's hard but life isn't always easy. Don't turn away from your friends and family members. Everyone would be so hurt if something horrible happened to you.

Debbie, hang in there - wait for your doctor, tell her everything. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I love you

Poppy
Poppy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by christines555 Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:47 am

Debbie,

Please don't apologize - we are here for you always!!

Please don't punish yourself any further, I'm begging you!!! You need help. You, yourself, recognize that you are getting worse. Do you have any family/friends that could help you find another doctor - one that will listen to you and help you through this crisis both physically and emotionally? If your doctor calls back please tell her you are in a crisis and you need her help today. Does the crisis team still come every day? If they do, please tell them too and that it is urgent. You are not making it on your own and I don't want to see you do any more harm to yourself ever. Call a suicide hotline if you have to just to talk to someone and you can do it anonymously if you want.

Sharon is right - you are important and all of us do care. Talk to us, get to know us. Where in the U.K. do you live? I love you
christines555
christines555

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

unhappy and so low Empty not coping at all

Post by orange294 Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:22 am

i just wish i was not like this i,m trying to get through to crisis team now but there noy answering it just going stright on to answer phone my famliy and friend dont understand my partner was offered help on understanding it but he refused it i cant either way i want him to understand how i,m feeling Crying or Very sad i just feel so a lone i feel my dr doesnt want to know now the crisis team are not coming for 2 days know

orange294

Back to top Go down

Post by christines555 Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:21 am

Hi Debbie,

I have to say that's not much of a crisis team if it goes to the answering machine!! Geez! I'm sorry to hear that your partner refused help on understanding. How long have you been together? I think it is important for your partner to understand and I don't understand why he doesn't want to understand. That is very much a lonely feeling. Really if you are not happy or getting a proper response from your doctor, can you find another one? I really think you need to have better resources, if possible. The crisis team not coming for 2 days is not acceptable. You need help now. Do you have insurance? I'm not sure how it works in the U.K. I love you
christines555
christines555

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by socalmonica Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Hi Debbie, I am SOOO glad you are posting. I have been so concerned about you. I agree with what Chris and Poppy have said. And what the heck is up with that crisis hotline not answering? Geez! Well we are here for you and we care about you. You are very important!! Has the doctor called you back yet? I agree with Chris if you are not getting the proper response, find another one that gives you the care you need and right away.

Monica

socalmonica

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by yardman417 Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:44 am

Debbie

I agree 100% with the girls reply. And has for being low and not wanting to chat with me, don't feel that way, thats what ME and everyone else is here for and we all can have our low times.

Remember we are all family here and we care about each other, so at least keep posting here

A friend always,( no matter whats going on)

flower Ray
yardman417
yardman417

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by orange294 Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:47 pm

i,m so sorry ray didnt mean to ignore you but my daughter had upset me telling me she loved her boyfriend more than me so shes just made maters worse so now im finding it even harder to cope now told you she was better of with out me shes just proved it .i will keep posting the way i feel right now i could end it debbie

orange294

Back to top Go down

Post by maidmaz Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:27 am

Hi Debbie,

I'm sorry you are still feeling very low, are you on any anti depressants? There is so much that goes into caring for yourself when you have Lupus it is not just the effects it has on your body, it can really be hard on your mind and emotions as well. When we get really low like you are now it is hard to see a light at the end of the tunnel, but it is there. The strength you need to get through this comes from within and you need to dig deep to find it, you can have all the help and medical intervention in the world but ultimately it is up to you, you are the one who has to do the hard yards Debbie and you can do it because us Lupies are tough! Most of us have found at one time or another that our spouses and family don't understand and it seems, don't care either, but that isn't the case at all, they care they just don't understand and don't know how to help because alot of the time we don't know how to help ourselves and it is us who need to take the first step on the road to recovery and until we have decided that we want to get better nobody can help us. There are alot of sites on the net that help with depression and other Mental Illness disorders, I have added some links at the bottom of this post, why don't you check them out.
How old is your Daughter? I have a 15 yo and I know sometimes she can say things that are hurtful (so can my 11 and 9 yo too if it comes to that), but she doesn't mean it, she just doesn't think about what she says and the impact that it has on others, most kids are like that, the best think to do is let her know that what she said hurt you and that you would never say anything like that to her and you don't appreciate that she said it to you!

Please know we are here for you and will help in anyway we can.

Take Care
Love and Hugs
xxxMaz I love you

Here is a couple of links to Mental Health Sites in the UK, hope they help.
http://www.sane.org.uk/

http://www.rethink.org/
maidmaz
maidmaz
Admin

Number of posts : 142

https://livingwithlupus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content