Living with Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry I've been MIA!

3 posters

Go down

Sorry I've been MIA! Empty Sorry I've been MIA!

Post by geoff Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Hi Chris, Maz, Ray, Beth... I'd better stop naming names now, as I'd hate to forget someone!

Anyway, sorry I've been missing for a while. There has just been so much going on and sometimes we just have to take a break and take a deep breath!

I've really just been concentrating on my book and the blog in the spare time I've had of late. Everytime I finish work and turn on a computer, I know hours of 'hitting' a keyboard is before me. In the first year, the blog's had hits from 124 different countries, so you can imagine the number of emails I respond to each night.

Don't get me wrong, I love to reply to everyone, which I do - there's just not much time left afterwards to write, catch up on other websites, or to read valuable info around the world about lupus issues - and then eat!!!

But I try my best and I'm thinking of you all as always.

In a way, it's like being back on that bloody bike again!!!

Never-the-less, I know with every day, we're one step further to a cure.

As Always,
Geoff.
geoff
geoff

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-15

http://thewideworldoflupus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Sorry I've been MIA! Empty Re: Sorry I've been MIA!

Post by christines555 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:16 am

Hi Geoff!!

It's great to hear from you! Sorry I've been MIA! Icon_cheers So you are writing a book? What's the subject? I can't imagine responding to all those emails from around the world but lupus has no boundaries. Just be careful not to stress yourself out or take on too much. Sorry I've been MIA! Affraid

It is always good to hear from you so stay in touch with us!! Sorry I've been MIA! Herz

Last edited by christines555 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
christines555
christines555

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolutelyFab Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:53 am

Hi, Geoff!
It's great to hear from you. I can relate to being very busy. I have been overwhelmed by work and other obligations and I have my unfinished Master's thesis hanging over my head, too. I had planned on having it done by now so that I could graduate in December, but now I'm hoping for a May graduation.

Beth
AbsolutelyFab
AbsolutelyFab
Admin

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum