Living with Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's all ask our family members and or friends to join our site!!!!!

+3
yardman417
debrasalady
californiacat
7 posters

Go down

Let's all ask our family members and or friends to join our site!!!!! Empty Let's all ask our family members and or friends to join our site!!!!!

Post by californiacat Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:05 pm

Hi All,

We wanted to let you all know about this new thread and ask you to invite your family and or friends to join our site.When our loved ones can understand our illness and be able ask questions, it can be a very positive experience for ALL of us.So please extend a welcome to them and have them come join this exciting new lupus site!!!!Thanks.........from the Administrator and Moderators I love you

californiacat

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Let's all ask our family members and or friends to join our site!!!!! Empty Re: Let's all ask our family members and or friends to join our site!!!!!

Post by debrasalady Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:55 pm

Congratulations on such a wonderful, informative and supportive site, and I would feel honoured to be added as a friend, perhaps I could help if someone just needs someone to talk with, well done Maz and co, love and hugs, Debrasalady cheers

debrasalady

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Let's all ask our family members and or friends to join our site!!!!! Empty Re: Let's all ask our family members and or friends to join our site!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:30 pm

Hi Debrasalady,

Thanks for joining this site and for offering to help as someone to talk with. We all need a shoulder to cry on or just to listen to our frustrations sometimes. And, of course, to share our good news. Again, thank you so much, we need all the help we can get in this battle with lupus!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by yardman417 Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:08 am

Hello Debrasalady

I to want to say welcome, and everyone is so nice here,and allways willing to share and help each other.
flower from the yardman
Take care
Ray
yardman417
yardman417

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by maidmaz Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:10 am

Hey Deb,

Thanks for joining cheers , we could all use another ear! You are so sweet! flower

Take Care
Love and Hugs
xxxMaz I love you
maidmaz
maidmaz
Admin

Number of posts : 142

https://livingwithlupus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:02 am

Hi Debrasalady:

Good to have another friend on board here! Welcome! Smile

Take Care - bounce

Poppy
Poppy
Poppy

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by californiacat Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:19 am

Hi Debraslady,

Here is yet another WELCOME to this wonderful site.....glad you are here.Thanks for offering us support as I believe none of us can ever have enough of it!!!! Warmly, Barbara I love you

californiacat

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by socalmonica Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:50 pm

Wecome Debrasalady!! Looking forward to chattin with ya!! Monica

socalmonica

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi Barb & Maz,

I'll be doing my best via the blog as it's so great to see such a friendly and caring site.

As always,
Geoff
geoff
geoff

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-15

http://thewideworldoflupus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yardman417 Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:55 pm

Geoff

I for one want to thank you for what your trying to do Very Happy and will do

Take care
flower your LUPIE Brother Smile
RAY
yardman417
yardman417

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Thanks 'brother' Ray!

It's not a problem... sorry if I've been missing for a few days - the body's just trying to tell me something at the moment!

As always, Geoff. Very Happy
geoff
geoff

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-15

http://thewideworldoflupus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by maidmaz Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:52 am

Thanks Geoff,

I too appreciate what you are doing for our site!

Keep up the great work.

Take Care
Love and Hugs
xxxMaz I love you
maidmaz
maidmaz
Admin

Number of posts : 142

https://livingwithlupus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum