Living with Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wonderful way to enjoy drinking water!!!

4 posters

Go down

A wonderful way to enjoy drinking water!!! Empty A wonderful way to enjoy drinking water!!!

Post by californiacat Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:21 pm

Hi.............

As we all know, drinking water is a very healthy thing to do but it is not the most "exciting" drink or easy to do sometimes!!!Well a friend of mine shared this w/ me and I wanted to pass it on to all of you......Fill a pitcher with water and put lemon and cucumber slices in it and let it get cold in the fridge.And wow...it is so delicious and refreshing!!I was struggling with not being able to drink enough water but knew I needed to and now w/ this great "recipee" I am drinking water all day long.....and enjoying it.I wanted to share this w/ all of you and I hope you like it as much as I do.Enjoy........Barbara Very Happy

californiacat

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

A wonderful way to enjoy drinking water!!! Empty Re: A wonderful way to enjoy drinking water!!!

Post by Poppy Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:59 pm

You are so right - drinking water can get boring. This sounds delightful! I'm going to try it. alien
Poppy
Poppy

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

A wonderful way to enjoy drinking water!!! Empty Re: A wonderful way to enjoy drinking water!!!

Post by kking Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:49 am

Luckily my preferred drink of choice is water. Gave up diet pepsi about 8 months ago... so hard to do! Sad 2nd choice is coffee - which I love, love. I love you
Barb, thanks for the recipe, I will definately try it = sounds delicious cat
kking
kking

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by maidmaz Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:30 pm

Hi Barb,

Thanks for that! I am going to try it too and so is my Mum, we both drink lots of water and with our spring just starting I think this will be a nice refreshing drink! drunken

Take Care
Love and Hugs
xxxMaz I love you
maidmaz
maidmaz
Admin

Number of posts : 142

https://livingwithlupus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum