Living with Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quivering Brain?

4 posters

Go down

Quivering Brain? Empty Quivering Brain?

Post by Rileysmom Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:48 pm

Hi All,

I need any input you might have on this, it is really blowing my mind, literally. On and off for sometime now I have been experiencing some issues where I feel as though I have been struck by lightening or something. It starts at the top of my head and I feel a zap and see a flash of light and it travels throughout my body. When this happens I feel as though my entire body is frozen for the few seconds happens.

Now, I am experiencing a feeling of my brain literally quivering or shaking. It is the oddest feeling. It began one night when I was laying in bed, I felt as though my brain was having a shaking, but the rest of my body was still. Now it is happening more frequently and happens when I am upright as well.

Has anyone else experienced anything of this nature? I have talked to my rhuemy, needless to say he is concerned as well. I am scheduled for a MRI/A on Thursday. Just thought I'd ask the experts, you all, whom might have been through something of this nature.

Melissa

Rileysmom

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Quivering Brain? Empty Re: Quivering Brain?

Post by maidmaz Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:19 am

Hi Melissa,

I am sorry to here you are having this problem, it's been never ending for you over the last few months No I can't say I have ever experienced anything like this. It must be very frightening and disconcerting when it happens. Please know I am thinking of you and please let us know what your MRI/A results are.

Take it easy Melissa and Take Care
Love and Hugs
xxxMaz I love you
maidmaz
maidmaz
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-09-04

https://livingwithlupus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileysmom Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:14 am

Thanks Maz. It has been a very long road to say the least. It is becoming very disheartening Sad . I will certainly keep you all posted on the MRI/A when I get the results.

Melissa

Rileysmom

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:38 am

Hi Melissa:

I have not had anything like this happen to me. You have been through so much. I'm sorry you are having such a tough time of it.

I will keep you in my prayers. Keep us posted. I love you
Poppy
Poppy

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by socalmonica Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:21 am

Hi Melissa, I'm so sorry to hear you are experiencing this. I haven't ever felt what you are feeling either. Please keep us posted on your MRI results and know I am thinking about you. Monica

socalmonica

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum