Living with Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and also a wellcome

+2
christines555
yardman417
6 posters

Go down

Hello and also a wellcome Empty Hello and also a wellcome

Post by yardman417 Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:38 pm

Hello everyone Very Happy

Board has been kind of quite lately so i just wanted to say Hi and hope everyone is feeling the best they can Smile

Also i see we have a new member, (ellizabeth) but she hasn't posted anything yet, but i'm sure she will in time, so from the flower yardman wellcome Smile

Take care everyone

flower RAY
yardman417
yardman417

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Hello and also a wellcome Empty Re: Hello and also a wellcome

Post by christines555 Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:30 am

Hi Ray,

Leave it to the "Yardman" to check on us!! I have been really busy this week since my Mom moved in with us on Monday. Boxes and furniture all over the place so we've been moving furniture around and unpacking boxes - ouch it hurts or I hurt anyway (lol). I feel like I've pulled every muscle in my body. Hopefully things will settle down over the next couple weeks.

So how are you doing? They say no news is good news so I too hope everyone is well.

P.S. Hi Elizabeth and welcome!!
christines555
christines555

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:27 pm

Hi All:

Welcome Elizabeth. It's good to have you here with us. Feel free to chime in whenever you can. The more the merrier.

Things haven't slowed down here since the holidays. We are having some construction done to our deck - A screened in porch. I have a hot tub out there but don't use it as much as I would like to because of the sun. So, we are having a screened in porch built so I can use it anytime of day or night. It really helps me out and I hated not being able to use it in the daytime.

Also, my nephew sent me a project - a flat stanley. It's a paper doll with his face on it and it's my duty to treat it like a real person and show him around the area and get pictures and souvenirs from the places I take him. I had a few weeks to work on it and waited til the last minute to get it done. LOL I feel like I'm back in school. You then have to write a story about his visit and adventures. I, finally, got it done and put it in the mail the other day. Yay!

Other than that, I have been doing very well. I, certainly, can't complain even with the cold weather. I have been so happy to feel "fairly normal" again.

Hope everyone is doing well. Best wishes to all.

Poppy
Poppy
Poppy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by yardman417 Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:42 pm

Chris

Someone has to try an keep up with you girls Very Happy

I'm gald you are getting the move closer to the end and maybe you can get some rest.

Poppy i'm glad your doing well also and don't you be doing any of the building work Smile

Take care
flower Ray
yardman417
yardman417

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolutelyFab Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Hello, everyone!

I have actually been feeling better since my rheumy doubled my dose of Plaquenil. Although the asthma has been a real bummer. But since I have been feeling a little closer to normal, I registered for Fall semester at the university so I can finish up my master's thesis. I should have it done by the end of the year...then, who knows....maybe I'll start work on a Ph.D! cheers

Hugs,
Beth
AbsolutelyFab
AbsolutelyFab
Admin

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Beth:

Glad to hear that you are feeling better! That is great news.

It's nice to be able to get back into the swing of things like going back to school. Good luck to you and hope you can start working on that Ph.D soon.
Poppy
Poppy

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by yardman417 Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Hello Beth

Glad to hear that you are feeling better cheers and for the going back to school, thats great also.

Take care
flower Ray
yardman417
yardman417

Back to top Go down

Post by socalmonica Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:28 pm

It's so good to hear that you all are feeling better or are keeping busy these days. I'm feeling better myself. Just keeping busy with the kids and this and that.

Elizabeth is actually a friend of mine that is newly diagnosed so hopefully she will post with some questions. She is a wonderful person.

Talk to you soon!

Monica

socalmonica

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileysmom Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:55 am

Beth,

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better! And well enough to go back to school at that, wow! Good for you! Hmm, Dr. Beth, that sounds pretty good, keep going girl, you can do it.

Melissa

Rileysmom

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down