Living with Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

test results

+2
Poppy
kking
6 posters

Go down

test results Empty test results

Post by kking Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:32 pm

Just wanted to share about my doctor's appt. on Tues. prior, I had 3 of my appts cancelled due to rheumy's schedule... now she is not due to be back until Jan. so I had to see a new one. Anyway.... I had to take the usual lab tests, got my flu shot lalala.... and I am happy to say that looking at the test results (via online) everything is doing just great! WBC is still a little low, but it is at it's highest since I started this lupus thing. But everything else has improved! Yipee! I am so grateful, and have been walking around here cheezin' big time. Very Happy
Doc wants me to do more exercise, so yesterday I exercised for 10 mins. lol today the legs are sore, but it was like I needed to hear the doctor tell me to exercise. I kinda have been on the pity-pot, you know..... so I am depending on his advice and my lab results to kick start me back to what I really should be doing. Of course, a 40 min nap was needed after the exercise.
For more than a year I wondered if the plaquenil was doing any good.... guess it is.
Happy T-Day!!
Karen
kking
kking

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

test results Empty Re: test results

Post by Poppy Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:52 pm

Hey Karen:

That is wonderful news! You should be cheezin' - you deserve it. Razz I'm proud of you, girl!!

I need to do more exercise, too - just haven't gotten around to it. Maybe you will be my inspiration to get moving.

Have a Happy turkey day and we have so much to be grateful for cheers
Poppy
Poppy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileysmom Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:52 am

Very Happy YEAH KAREN !

I'm so happy for you! Sounds like the plaquinel is definitely working. I know exactly what you mean about exercising, the only problem with me is the fartherest I have gotten is thinking about it...lol! Actually doing it, yikes, perhaps you can be my inspriation as well.

Keep up the good work, I'm sure the exercise, no matter how much you are doing can only be of benefit and your blood work will get better and better! sunny

Melissa

Rileysmom

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by christines555 Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:20 am

Hi Karen,

Wonderful news on this Thanksgiving Day!!! bounce I am sooo happy for you. What a relief you must feel to get such good news. Ten minutes of exercise is great along with a 40 minute nap. Sleep I too should exercise but like Poppy and Melissa haven't gotten around to it yet. God is good! I love you
christines555
christines555

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by yardman417 Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Karen cheers

I am also very glad to hear the GREAT news, and as always for me its the best med i could take, when i know someone is doing better and SMILEING Very Happy cheers

As for the exercise i should be doing some also, but i like the nap thingee better Laughing All kidding aside i am getting set up to start hydro pool therapy, i'll see how that goes

Again i am very happy for you
And yes our son is doing really good Very Happy

flower flower flower flower extra from the yardman
flower flower flower flower
Take care
Ray
yardman417
yardman417

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolutelyFab Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:06 am

Woo! Hoo!! That is great news...for you and those of us recently started on Plaquenil.

As far as excercise...I've decided to start looking for a water aerobics class at the YMCA. It's close to work for me, so I'm hoping to be able to go in the mornings or after work. Still trying to get the motivation up to check for classes though! LOL

Hugs,
Beth
AbsolutelyFab
AbsolutelyFab
Admin

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by kking Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:27 am

Thank you all for the wonderful support and the encouragement. I think I/we all need to spend at least 10 mins ea. day.... and just think, we will only benefit from it. Today I am sore... and I think it's a combo - exercise/lupus. but what the hay!?
I am please that all of you want to do a little exercise. Motivation is a bugger sometimes but aren't we worth 10 mins?? btw... part of my motivation is you. As soon as I get off this darn computer.. (addicted Suspect ) ... I'm going to stretch and turn on FitTV and goof off for 10 mins.
xoxox
karen
kking
kking

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down