Living with Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidney Involvement Symptoms

2 posters

Go down

Kidney Involvement Symptoms Empty Kidney Involvement Symptoms

Post by AbsolutelyFab Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Have any of you had kidney involvement? Did you have symptoms first or was it determined by urinanalysis? What were the symptoms? Now that I've been on methotrexate and 10 mg of prednisone for a while, I am not sure what are Lupus symptoms and what are medication side effects. I do know my puffy face and limp, lifeless hair are probably due to the meds. As this disease progresses everything just gets more confusing and I was hoping to have a better understanding no more confusion. Shocked

Hugs,
Beth
AbsolutelyFab
AbsolutelyFab
Admin

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Kidney Involvement Symptoms Empty Re: Kidney Involvement Symptoms

Post by yardman417 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Beth
i wish i could help u on this but i can't Sad but i also hope that u are not havein kidney involvement. the only thing i can say is that my Methro does make me pee alot for a couple of day afterwards.but i think thats because of all the water i drink when i am takein it( and i hate water)

wishin you the best tho
flower flower RAY
yardman417
yardman417

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolutelyFab Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:49 am

Thanks, Ray!

I see the rheumy at Mayo Clinic this upcoming Monday, so I'm sure he'll have more answers for me. I drink a ton of water, too, especially due to the Sjogren's.

Sometimes I think it would be better if I stayed away from the web research on medical issues HEE HEE. Every little issue seems to lead to more and more....But then I would go to my doc appts a lot less educated and not know the right questions to ask.

Hugs,
Beth
AbsolutelyFab
AbsolutelyFab
Admin

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down