Living with Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lupus Book by Dr. Daniel Wallace

3 posters

Go down

The Lupus Book by Dr. Daniel Wallace Empty The Lupus Book by Dr. Daniel Wallace

Post by AbsolutelyFab Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:37 am

You may already be aware, but the 4th addition is being released on Dec. 2nd, 2008. bounce I just went online to order mine...but it turned into a "pre-order" for the newer version.

Beth Smile
AbsolutelyFab
AbsolutelyFab
Admin

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

The Lupus Book by Dr. Daniel Wallace Empty Re: The Lupus Book by Dr. Daniel Wallace

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:16 am

Hi Beth,

Thanks for the info on the book. I just received it last week, the 3rd edition. If I had known sooner, I would have waited but I imagine the basic information is the same, I hope. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

The Lupus Book by Dr. Daniel Wallace Empty Re: The Lupus Book by Dr. Daniel Wallace

Post by kking Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:01 am

Just recieved the book today, Amazon.com 2nd edition : $.75 for the book, $3.99 shipping, total = $4.74 I am soooo glad I got it! Thanks to all of you who suggested it. I have been sitting reading/learning ever since I got home from work.
I know its the 2nd ed. but hey!, any info is better than none, and it seems to be full of great info!
eh, Now I know why I got it so cheap!
kking
kking

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by californiacat Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:51 am

Hi All.....Well I have the 1st edition and I am sure that that then 4th edition is more "current" but I bet the basics are the same so I will just stick with this one!!!!! affraid

californiacat

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down